You can still enjoy delicious desserts and sweets while eating CLEAN & LEAN.
The secret is: Make your own treats!
Here is one of my favorite recipes, I usually use chunks of dark/organic chocolate, but since we have so many frozen cherries, I decided to use them instead.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup of milk (I used oat milk)
- 3 eggs
- 2-3 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup of whole walnuts
- 1 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen cherries
The choices are endless here, you can use any fruit, dry fruit, or even dark chocolate. Simply replace the cherries with what you prefer.
- Mix all ingredients of bowl 1 together
- Mix all ingredients of bowl 2 together (I used a mixer to make the mixture less chunky)
- Slowly add bowl 1 into bowl 2, mix well
- Add your nuts & fruits to the mixture & mix
- Pour into greased loaf pan
- Bake at 350 for about 40-50min. (toothpick inserted in center should come out clean)
Energy – Longevity – Weight loss
Taste the tea that inspired a ceremony! Matcha Source offers a matcha powdered green tea for tea, lattes, smoothies and baking. Expect best quality teas and excellent customer service!
Find out more & shop Matcha HERE