Summary of the week
Week 2 of the 3-week “Bring It Back” Challenge is now complete!
Here where my goals for this week:
- 1 x 12min. HIIT (DONE)
- 1 x P90X2 Ab Ripper (DONE)
- 1 x Upper body strength training (DONE)
- 1 x P90X2 Yoga (DONE)
- 1x P90X2 Plyocide (Not Completed)
- 1 x P90X2 Total Body (Not Completed)
- 1 x Gluteus to the Maximus workout (DONE)
- 4 x Split stretches (DONE; 3/4)
Note: Click on the links above to view my full workout routines from previous workout logs.
Unfortunately, I did not complete all off the workouts I intended to this week, but all together, it was still a good training week! Now with only one week to go before completing this challenge, I’m hoping that I’ll give it my best shot! Once completed, I’ll take a semi-recovery week, during which I’ll be doing the workouts I left behind in this challenge. After that, it’s time to have fun with another similar 3-week challenge.
Here are my goals for next week
- 1 x 12min. HIIT
- 1 x upper body strength training
- 1 x P90X2 Yoga
- 1x P90X2 Plyocide
- 1 x P90X2 Total Body
- 1 x P90X2 Ab Ripper
- 1 x Gluteus to the Maximus workout
- 4 x split stretches