Summary of the week
My 3-Week “Bring It Back” Challenge is DONE!
Here is what I’ve accomplished this past week:
- 1 x 12min. HIIT (DONE)
- 1 x Upper body strength training (DONE)
- 1 x P90X2 Yoga (DONE)
- 1x P90X2 Plyocide (DONE)
- 1 x P90X2 Total Body (1/2 DONE)
- 1 x P90X2 Ab Ripper (DONE)
- 1 x Gluteus to the Maximus workout (DONE)
- 4 x Split stretches (3/4 DONE)
Note: Click on the links above to view my full workout routines from previous workout logs.
Training wise, this was the best week out of the 3. My nutrition was not as good as the first, neither the second week, but I still managed to load up on veggies, fruits, & other clean foods.
Now that I have completed this challenge, I’m having a semi-recovery week before starting it all over again!
Here are my goals for next week:
- P90X2 Yoga (1-2)
- P90X2 Recovery + Mobility (1-2)
- P90X2 Plyocide (1)
- Total Body Workout (1)