I finally decided to give Tony’s workout a try! I have to admit that I was a little skeptical at first, since I know that this workout involved a lot of squatting and lunging, which work your quads, an area that I’d rather not focus on too much since my quads are already well-defined. But to my surprise, all I felt the next morning was a burning sensation in my glutes, yeah! The workout was fun, challenging, and I am definitely adding it to my weekly routine.
All you will need to complete this workout is:
- A 5lbs.medicine ball (I used a 2lbs dumbbell to start with),
- A chair,
- A stool (I used my bead instead).
This routine includes a variety of kicks, lunges, and squats. You will also be using your core muscles to stay balanced and complete each move with proper form. You will be doing 9 butt firming & sculpting moves consecutively, followed by a short break before repeating the whole set one more time. It took me about 30 minutes to complete the whole routine twice, including a 2 minute break in between.
Click !HERE! for your free PDF PRINTABLE BUN SHAPER routine!
Here goes nothing !
- wide stance side-to-side squat (40reps)
- front knee kick to back lunge (20reps/side)
- side kick (30reps/side)
- 8 card pick-up *
- alternating side crossover lunge (30reps)
- bent over chair back kick (30reps/side)
- sit-down on stool squat (30reps)
- super lunges with medicine ball (20reps) **
- core cut crunch side kick (20reps/side) ***
* 8 card pick-up: Take 8 cards and place them in a line. Squat down and pick up the first card, then squat down and place it on the 2nd card; squat and pick up those 2 cards one at a time then place them on the third card, etc. Great challenge! You end up doing tons of squats but you have a task to focus on so it’s not so bad.
** Super lunges with medicine ball: Jump lunge right foot back, twist torso holding medicine ball to left knee, and switch sides.
*** Core cut crunch side kick: Bend over placing hands on chair in front of you, swing right knee to left elbow, then extend right leg to a right side kick.
Don’t forget to warmup before starting this workout and cool down & stretch once you are done!