Welcome to our 30-day Shred: April Fitness Challenge!
It’s spring time and I bet you want to feel energized, alive, strong & sexy. Right? Well you have come to the right place in the blogosphere my friend. This month’s fitness challenge is all about awakening the body through a variety of training styles – as your eTrainers love to challenge you with diverse & super-effective workouts for optimal results in only 30 days!
Don’t wait 10 days before your summer vacation to shape up and drop off those last stubborn pounds, start fueling your body right and commit to a kickass workout regimen NOW and avoid the frustration & hopeless fad diets that many people tend to fall for during this times of the year! It’s not worth it; create a banging lifestyle instead, one that is balanced and especially, one that really works!
Your 30-day Workout Program
We’ve got you covered with this month’s 30-day workout program! Ready for a Challenge?
Your eTrainers, Myriam (via My Dream Shape) & myself (Izzy), have combined a workout program that will target the muscles of your entire body (especially those lady trouble zones – where we tend to pack on the stubborn pounds during winter) through a diversity of training techniques for maximized fat loss and body sculpting.
Hello High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), super-sets, weight-training, cardio blasting workouts! It’s all in there, I promise that you won’t get bored!
Join the”30-day Shred” – April Fitness Challenge!
**Print out your April 30-day Workout Calendar below**
April Fitness Challenge Guidelines & Tips
- Follow our April Workout Calendar: all workouts will be linked to their source every upcoming week, so make sure you bookmark this page & print out your workout calendar above!
- Use the “aprilshred” #hashtag on social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, etc.) to share your progress with the rest of the community,
- Rest at least once a week: feel free to add 1-2 additional recovery days as needed (more isn’t necessarily better, you want to focus on the quality of your workouts and pushing yourself during each session). If you decide to workout 3-4 times a week, make sure to balance out your training program, you don’t want to end up doing 3 upper body workouts consecutively,
- As you know, diet is a huge part of the equation when it comes to getting in shape and seeing quick and lasting results, no matter how hard you train and push yourself, if you are not fueling your body properly, according to your specific goals, you might get disappointed with your results. Browse through our healthy recipes & diet tips or purchase the DELUXE EDITION of the “April Shred – April Fitness Challenge” for a full gluten-free “Fat Torching“ Meal Plan Sample to follow during this month’s challenge,
- To get an idea of how many calories you should be consuming on a daily basis, depending on your unique goal (fat loss, maintenance, muscle growth, etc.), go ahead and calculate your daily caloric needs to get an estimate.
Also, you may like to subscribe to our newsletter (right below) in order to receive your Free Daily Fitness Logs + new articles & extra goodies straight to your inbox!
Additional Fit Tools!
Get the most out of your 30-day fitness challenge!
>> Grab a copy of our “30-day Shred: April Fitness Challenge” eBook:
We are also offering the April Shred- Fitness Challenge in PRINTABLE EDITION! That means that you’ll be getting all that is included in this free version, plus the following:
- All April workouts in printable edition
- A flexible and customizable, gluten-free “Fat Torching“ Meal Plan
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Printable Log sheets to set your goals and keep track of your progress
- A Printable Body Stat Chart to measure your progress
- and additional fitness & diet tips to help you reach your goals this month!
Grab your copy of the “April Shred – Fitness Challenge” eBook!
(for payment via PayPal click HERE)
>> Fuel your Body for Optimal Results with: The Body Fuel System!
I know it, you know it: there is simply no way that you can reach optimal results without eating the right amount of the right kind of foods, PERIOD! The Body Fuel System was created by my gal, health nut & blogger Bree! I’ve been following her guidelines and unique approach to healthy eating for over a year now & I am loving the results I’m getting. I feel energized and I’m enjoying eating clean more than EVER!
If you are tired of dieting, feeling deprived, confused and even frustrated about nutrition, this NON-BS COMPLETE guide to clean eating goes hand-in-hand with our workout program!
Here she is… Bree, aka. The Betty Rocker!
April Fitness Challenge – Workout Schedule
WEEK 1 **Workout Breakdown**
- 1st – Tuesday – Burn Booty Burn – Glute Workout
- 2nd – Wednesday – Bicep & Triceps Superset Workout
- 3rd – Thursday – Isometric Burn Circuit Workout
- 4th – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
- 5th – Saturday – Just Move B!tch: Full Bodyweight Workout
- 6th – Sunday – Inclined Treadmill HIIT Workout
- 7th – Monday – Upper Body Blasting HIIT Workout
WEEK 2 **Workout Breakdown**
- 8th – Tuesday – Ripped Legs & Abs Killer Workout
- 9th – Wednesday – Red Carpet Workout
- 10th – Thursday – Badass Babe Fat Burning Cardio Workout
- 11th – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
- 12th – Saturday – Sexy Beast Circuit
- 13th – Sunday – Pushup Attack HIIT Workout
- 14th – Monday – Ultimate Butt Building Workout
WEEK 3 **Workout Breakdown**
- 15th – Tuesday – Quickie Total Body HIIT Workout
- 16th – Wednesday – Back & Abs Muscle Poppin’ Drop Set Workout
- 17th – Thursday – Squat Combo Challenge Workout
- 18th – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
- 19th – Saturday – V-day 4min. Tabata Workout
- 20th – Sunday – Plankathon HIIT Workout
- 21st – Monday – Mega Super-Set Abs & Thighs Workout
WEEK 4 **Workout Breakdown**
- 22nd – Tuesday – No More Arm Jiggle Workout
- 23rd – Wednesday – Booty POW – Elliptical HIIT Workout
- 24th – Thursday – New Year Resolution – Circuit Workout
- 25th – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
- 26th – Saturday – Fab from Head to Toes Workout
- 27th – Sunday – The Mythical Sculpted Arms Workout
- 28st – Monday – CoreBuster HIIT Workout
WEEK 5 **Workout Breakdown**
- 29th – Tuesday – The Megan Fox Workout Routine
- 30th – Wednesday – The Hard Buns Workout
The Betty Rocker Body Fuel System
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more.