It’s time to get down & dirty with this fast-paced chest workout fitties! Although this workout will put great emphasis on your pectoral muscles, you’ll also be toning up your entire core and lower body along the way.
On top of that, you’ll be burning off some serious calories with the high intensity intervals following each chest-prominent exercise! 8 minutes is all you’ll need to complete the “Pushup ATTACK – High Intensity Interval Training Chest Workout”! Get your body warmed-up & follow the workout guidelines below!
Ready . Set . Sweat!
What You’ll Need for this Workout
a sturdy elevated surface (chair/bed/exercise bench)
a pair od dumbbells
Pushup Attack – HIIT Chest Workout: Infographic
Pushup Attack – HIIT Chest Workout: Breakdown
- Start off with a 5 minute warm-up session (you can warm-up using your favorite piece of cardio equipment or with your own bodyweight (jumping jacks, jog in place, etc.), as long as you get that heart rate up!
- Set your interval timer to: 8 rounds of 30sec/5sec.
- Perform one exercise after the other (30sec. each – taking a 5sec. break in between each exercise)
- If any of these exercises are too difficult for you, you can modify them with an easier variation (ex. if you cannot perform a pushup with proper form, do knee-pushups instead of all the harder pushup variations)
- Once you’ve completed your set, take a short break (about 1 min or more if needed) and repeat 1 more time
- Don’t forget to cool-down and stretch those muscles
Pushup Attack – HIIT Chest Workout: Exercise Breakdown
Pushup to knee tuck
Pushup to leg Extension
Turbo Crab Kicks
The Betty Rocker Body Fuel System
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more.